Sunday, November 8, 2009

Two months later

I have now been a stay at home mom for 5 1/2 weeks.  It has been so much different than I was expecting.  I thought I would have time to do crafts and "explore my creativity".  I just read that and laughed.  I have not had time to do anything, let alone explore.  That is just funny.  Maybe when Ruby is in school I will have time to do this again, but until then, it is diapers and laundry.  I can explore the differences in fabric softner or how Ruby's poo is changed by each new thing she eats, which really is not as fun as the adventures I had imagined.  I did resume my gym membership but have decided to wait on that for a while because so many kids around here have the swine flu and I don't want to drop my little one off at daycare and potentially have her get sick, especially since I don't have to take her there. 
My little one now has two teeth, at exactly 7 months old and has a fantastic sense of humor, which has probably saved my sanity on more than one occasion.  She has a wonderful smile and a contagous laugh that I will do just about anything to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment