Sunday, September 6, 2009

A new adventure awaits....

I will soon be embarking on the adventure of a lifetime.  Instead of the ole' 9-5 I will be able to devote all my time to my new creation and exploring my creativity.  My new creation is Ruby, the love of my life .  It is because of her that I am allowing myself to accept the changes in career that have come about and begin to see life beyond my job.  I do not know what to expect but what I do know is that I can not wait to spend more time with my family and have the opportunity to see what I can make of the skills I have been given.
I am hoping that this time will open up a world I have never seen and have only heard about....
I don't know who, if anyone, will ever read this but maybe I will and it will help me look inward during a challenging time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment