Friday, November 4, 2011

Shirt sizes available

The shirts are $25 dollars and you can pay to the right.  Please include your size, if you'd prefer the women's or the men's styel, mailing address if they need to be shipped, or an alternative way for us to get them to you.  When we get the shirts in, there will be some for sale at Caffe' Blossom in Twain Harte.  If they don't have your size I will order it.  At this point it takes about a week to get the shirts.  My first two orders will arrive sometime around the 12th or 14th.

We have had a fantastic response to the shirts.  Thank you all very much.  We hope you enjoy the shirts and that you think of us and maybe say a little prayer for Ruby and our family each time you wear the shirt or if you see someone else wearing it.
 
women's style

 
men's style

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    I ordered a shirt....I think. I just put in the donation amount, but I forgot to include my size. Medium please. If you don't have the time to ship it, I will be up in Sonora for Christmas and I can get it then. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Lots of Love, Kelly MacDonald (Marquette)

    ReplyDelete