Friday, November 4, 2011

Link to buy the shirts

I have set up a link to the right to purchase the shirts that are pictured below.  Please email me with the size and if you want a men's or a women's style shirt.  We have a limited quantity right now but can quickly order more if needed.
It is difficult for Jason and I to ask for financial help.  It actually feels really strange and I know we are both a little uncomfortable with the idea of it, but unfortunately we are at the place where we have to do it.  So, the idea of the shirts came in.  If we offer something in return it doesn't feel quite so strange.  Either way, we are very thankful to anyone who can help out.  We do have insurance but just the co-pays are really adding up.  Also, with my new job, I don't get paid time off, so every day I am away is zero income.  It scares the crap out of me but I am absolutely certain we will get through it.
Yesterday Ruby had a few real doozie seizures.  Two of which got her so good that she came away with a black eye, a bruised cheek, and a fat, bloodied lip.  Poor girl looks like she was in some type of accident.  It makes me cry just thinking about it.  This is becoming an every day thing and is just solidifying the fact that we need to get this done soon.  Her seizures are becoming more serious so we have to get rid of them.  I get so angry every time I see one.  I just feel so increadibly helpless and as a parent that is by far the worst feeling that you could imagine.
So, instead of me just sitting at my computer crying I think I will sign off and try to be productive.
Thank you all so much for your support of our family. 
I can not wait for the day when we can hold our two healthy babies and look back on this time and thank God that we made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment